If you have plans to build your legs, your plans undoubtedly include your legs. Building your leg is very important especially if you are a little ‘short’ on height. This is because building the muscles around ones legs have multiple benefits. One of those benefits is that you have increased strength. Another benefit is that when your body gets used to exercising, you vastly reduce the risk of injuries. You become prone to fewer injuries than most. Also, building your leg increases your balance. If you have decided to build your legs, there are some great machines that can help you achieve your aim.
Exercise Machines to Build Legs
- Exercise bikes: Exercise bikes are gyming machines created especially for leg building. They work your legs, glutes, and abdominals. They even help stabilize your spine and pelvis. The best part is that owing to the fact that most exercise bikes are uncomfortable for short people, there are now exercise bike for short persons. These bikes are created especially for short people.
- The lying leg curl: The lying leg curl is just another great machine for your glutes. Not only does it build your glutes, but your hamstrings are also not left out. From the name, it is quite easy to foresee the form you will need to take while using this machine.
- The Glute Ham Raise: The Glute Ham Raise machine is a machine that is a bit different but is very effective for training your glutes. It works your glutes, hamstring, and calves which makes it a compound exercise.
- Leg Press: This machine is usually used by men to build legs. In addition, apart from legs, it also builds the glutes.
- Stair stepper: A stair stepper is a cardio machine that also builds legs. It imitates the movements of climbing upstairs which helps work your glutes. This is one of the best exercise machines you could probably buy to work your glutes. For a visible change, use this machine at least four times a week for 30 minutes each day.