Having a gym bag is one beautiful thing in these modern days because it is suitable for a wide range of activities from carrying workout clothes to a little picnic, and camping as well. Different things go into the quality making of a gym bag like the materials used and the likes. Here is the material list to check before purchasing a gym bag.
Materials used in making gym bags
Different materials are used in making of gym bags which are highlighted below:
- Nylon: Nylon is a lightweight material and is quite affordable materials but it can easily get stained and not really durable.
- Leather: Most people are quality leather lover and most times prefer a quality leather for the making of a gym bag. It looks elegant which gives a wonderful and quality feeling. It is very durable compared to nylon and maintains its shape appropriately. It’s susceptible to holding in odors. Most of the gym bags have a durable leather handles.
- Polyester: One of the most used materials for making gym bags is polyester. Heavy-weight polyester is so durable and easy to clean which is also water-resistant. This is considered a lot for workout packs because you could have wet gym clothes or bathing materials after your workout processes. The only stigma to a polyester gym bag is that it doesn’t inhale and exhale well which makes it susceptible to bacteria and mold if it’s not cleaned consistently.
- Synthetic: Synthetic material is also referred to as vinyl. Synthetic material is also less expensive and doesn’t get stained like nylon material and natural leather does. One of the poor sides of this material is that it easily scratches fairly.
- Canvas has various significances, it is less expensive and not heavy-duty. Most times, it can be washed in washing machines.