Most people don’t or find it hard to wash their gym bags frequently the way it should be. Here are some ruse to make your gym bag fresh.
- White Vinegar: At times, detergent can make your gym bag as well as wet clothes a little smelly. You can add a half-cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle to get it actually clean.
- Disinfecting Wipes: It is advisable to use the disinfecting wipes while washing to clean and kill germs or bacteria which causes bad odours in gym bags.
- Tea Bags: You can put a few numbers of unconsumed tea bags into your gym bag as well as your sneakers and allow it to stay lasting all night. You can get rid of them in the morning.
- Dryer sheet: You can also put a dryer sheet in your gym bag and allow it stay for reasonable amount of time to help eliminate by absorbing any odour. It can be replaced once you sense that the fresh scent has vanished away.
- Essential Oils: While washing, a spray bottle can be filled with water and some drops of essential oil, like lavender or tea tree. Spray the gym bag and also allow it to get dry.
- Fresh Air: Always allow the gym bag to breathe fresh air and try as much as possible not to ever leave your wet clothes and shoes in there after an exercise.