AKT TRAINER AUDITIONS – SPRING 2018
Date: Monday, April 9th
Location: NoMad Studio, 1182 Broadway, 2nd FL, New York, NY 10001
Audition is invitation only. To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR AKTEAM
We are looking for Trainers/Instructors with expertise in at least one of the following: HIIT and strength interval training, barre/toning, and Pilates methods. Must be able to efficiently explain and demonstrate exercises, provide modifications and progressions accordingly, and physically lead clients through our high-intensity classes, sweat-inducing classes! Energy, passion and a positive, team-player attitude required!
We will take you through a comprehensive AKT workout including strength training, cardio intervals and core conditioning.
AKT INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
Once accepted into the AKT Instructor Training Program, Trainees must be available for a mandatory training program (weekends only), in which they will learn the fundamentals of the AKT curriculum. *Acceptance into the AKT Instructor Training Program does not guarantee employment with the company.
The AKTrainer Certification Program is one of the most selective in the nation, employing the top trainers in the industry, that have years of experience and bring something unique to fitness world. We are looking for ROCKSTAR trainers who are passionate about teaching and educating, and can motivate and inspire clients from the moment they walk in the door, all the way through their fitness journey!
AKTrainers are at the top of their game, certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine and a required 90-day certification through AKT. Our Senior and Master Trainers are certified in Corrective Exercise, Pre/Post-Natal and Core Conditioning. Specialties include TRX Suspension Training, Kettlebell Concepts, Neuromuscular Stretching, Functional Anatomy, and Kinesiology studies.
AKT CERTIFICATION MANAGER
- AKT Senior or Master Trainer
- Must have NASM certification (current), CPR/AED, CES, and one addt’l certification
- Teaching/training more than 15hrs p/wk
- Has at least 5 years teaching experience
- Available on weekends for scheduled certification sessions
- Organize and manage all AKTrainer Auditions
- Deliver the AKT Certification Program as designed
- Work closely with Founder on continued success and further development of the program
- Cultivate and support the AKT New Crew to meet company requirements across all platforms, studios, and class formats
- Schedule, monitor, and report on progress of the Program
- Propose and develop add-on program opportunities
- Establish and uphold appropriate metrics for measuring key program criteria
- Lead by example and uphold the Company Core (Pillars & Values)
- Be proactive in his/her desire to teach and mentor
- Measured on success of New Crew